[kj] "In Cythera" on official KJ site: still not available outside Europe

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Thu Mar 8 10:55:29 EST 2012

Huh? I'm in Sweden and I'm also outside the correct "Region".
Must be programmed by a Yankee (or possibly an Englishman).
Sweden is and has always been a part of Europe...

("Ah, Sweeeeeden? Oh, I love the Alps and your beautiful capital Copenhagen")

/Per