[kj] "In Cythera

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Wed Mar 7 23:37:47 EST 2012

I think the song was immediately likable. I still wasn't able to figure out
how to get the vid- but im sure the song and vid paired together is quite
something.
Though with what I heard so far, im hoping these arent the 'stand out'
tunes--
Im still waiting to hear something from Big Paul back there..
When I first heard Intravenous (well more specifically the ending) I was
like, wow now that is dangerous- what i'd expect to hear when the earth
goes up in flames..never heard anything in a song like that before.
Hoping for something as such, but didn't want whole album to be fire and
brimstone either...

In a message dated 3/7/2012 10:34:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,