[kj] 3 Days In Spain At Youth's Recording Studio (Finally The Report) & MMXXII

F Luke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Wed Mar 7 19:52:39 EST 2012

"The listening of final track On All Hallows Eve was very funny as as was reading the lyrics at the right moment when Jaz was singing about good moments sharing cheese, bread and wines and we had a good laugh.
I would never have imagined to "inspire" Jaz for lyrics ;0))""

Its just as well that you took some cheese and not some porn movies, otherwise the lyrics may have gone something like this(to the tune of the Beautiful dead ):

We came back from walking in the blazing sun
Sent Brenda down the shops and put on some hardcore porn
Jon came around....and we went to the barn
And we rein acted scenes from Down on the farm .
I got quite attached to the horses mane
And if I were you...I wouldnt eat any chickens exported from Spain
Colesys was going to be the director.......but he didnt show
And I dont think that MTV will be showing our next video..........