[kj] Support Bands...

Wessidetempest wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 19:04:08 EST 2012

The watchers was on the previous tour (first reunion tour) and oh man did it suck.
It's not that they're bad musicians.
They're just horrible songwriters and is as exciting as toe lint.
If Icarus line was from Chicago then fuck them with a boot in the gonads.
If it was the one on NYC then they were ok. But nothing to be excited about