[kj] Official "In Cythera" music video is up:

Bo Krogsgaard bo.krogsgaard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 13:38:17 EST 2012

Already refilled four wine bottles and still spilled all over the floor!

To be less vulgar, this really impresses me, and yes, even though i'm
a metalhead to the bone, i too don't mind them losing their "metal
edge" and just doing what they are best at. Shit, this is fresh and
catchy and DAMN GOOD, and that's i thing i haven't been able to say
about them for ages ..

God damn, i'm gonna hit play again.