[kj] New Topic-Probable Tour Setlist

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Sat Mar 3 23:47:38 EST 2012

Interestingly the only place I've known or heard this line is from a Minutemen song called "Badges"--a half minute solo bass/spoken word tune on their outtakes album"The Politics of Time". It was supposedly recorded on a tape recorder by bassist Mike Watt at his grandma's house while she was asleep or someting like that.