[kj] New Topic-Probable Tour Setlist

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 17:17:53 EST 2012

I think they'll definitely play something from AD. Possibly ED&VRE
too. We'll find out tomorrow, anyway. (Hopefully through the magic of
YouTube I'll be able to get at least a bit familiar with the new stuff
before Manchester!)

I doubt even JC001 was expecting 'Stay One Jump Ahead', however.

PS Can anyone confirm if one of the samples at the start of the
extended mix is from the film 'The Treasure of the Sierra Madre'? "We
don't need to show you no...[stinkin' badges]"