[kj] Advance copies of MMXII:

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Mar 1 16:04:34 EST 2012

I had Absolute Dissent some 3 weeks I believe before it was released.

They played the Bristol Fleece 2 days before the official release
date, and surprisingly my ordered copy arrived in the post on that
very day, but I was still glad I had already heard the album as it
would not have given me much time to be familiar with it.

I am sure piracy is only questionable if the album turns out to be
Outside The Gate Pt.2 where no one would want to buy it after
downloading it.

I for one favour once again this leaking before the tour (which I
hasten to add starts this Sunday) I know there are those people on the
list that would like not to hear it and have the gigs as a surprise..I
for one like to know how good or bad the material sounds live and like
the familiarity.

Roll on the leaks...clearly there are promo copies out there.