[kj] OT: Earphones

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 18:40:19 EDT 2012

I am forever breaking earphones through over use and finally went for some
over ear ones – took my lad to the Gadget Show so got to try loads out first
and bought some by Breo – change from £30, great quality sound – superb and
still going strong 15 months on. Put some strong tape around the plug as
that at least reduces the stress on the join.