[kj] When we worked in a bar OT as usual

adrianwason at btinternet.com adrianwason at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 29 18:02:53 EDT 2012

we've all done it
few albums on continuous repitition

my mrs has 10cc  greatest hits & hall & oates

being as my memory is fatally damaged it comes back in bits

1) a mixture of alan parsons project and brilliant in one bar- i really did have a bar manager called Nick the sea captain and he fucd off with his alan parsons project stuff and thats when i first heard youths first side thing which i still think is brilliant pop

but

2)best pub in wales at the time(captains wife-you could go down with £2 and come back after 7 pints of stella(free) and have a go in a Rover SDI  Rallye Car as the owners were otherwise engaged enjoying themselves, in the way al pacino would in scarface

scritti politti -which i've only just remembered-green gartside lived in usk(wonderful place in wales) allegedly-cant remember the name of that one

& friends of mr cairo jon & vangelis i hope that  ones comes tomorrow

(the entire lyrical content of this album is a sly dig at rick wackeman for ordering a delivery curry during a yes gig but offered in the  whymsical type of  bullshit that even Liz Fraser would be proud of)