[kj] OT - WARTS N' ALL...

Pagan scotgothwitch at sky.com
Thu Jun 28 17:39:44 EDT 2012

Liquid nitrogen. I had a wart for a couple of years in my teens. My GP
kept telling me to buy over the counter remedies like Compound W but
nothing worked or if it did, the wart would be back in a matter of
days/weeks. After trying everything, I asked the pharmacist what they
recommended. He promptly went mental that my GP hadn't referred me to the
wart clinic (especially as the wart was on my face and you shouldn't use
any of those treatments on your face). He told me to insist on a
referral.

Got my referral, doctor came in with a thermos of dry ice, stuck in a long
cotton swab, touched it to my wart, less than 2 weeks later it was gone. I
never needed a follow up appointment and the wart never came back. Not
sure if that's an option for wart removal where you are but might be worth
looking into.