[kj] (OT) New Track

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 04:31:09 EDT 2012

I was only thinking they other day I'd not heard anything from you musically or otherwise in a while.
You know I'm a fan and as ever it's really great stuff.
Played it 3 times now :)
Some lovely guitar in there, esp that gilmore-ish ebow-esque bit around 3:29 & the repeating phrase.
I also like the way the angular guitar chords jar & unsettle it instead of using the obvious minors. Adds a nice twist.
Names?
How about 'bass is lifeless' :) or 'lifeless' - 'lifeforms'???

life (la, lah, lah, l-lah)