[kj] Glitch is daft.

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Wed Jun 27 14:12:24 EDT 2012

I saw Wilson in April; he was great.

k.w.

the States

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of Brendan Quinn
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 2:45 AM
To: 'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'
Subject: Re: [kj] Glitch is daft.

I was watching a vid, Mr Wilson from Porcupine Tree & everything else under
the sun, talking about Storm Corrosion and collaborating with that cookie
monster impersonator - Mikael Akerfeldt from Opeth (& various Jim Henson
productions). Wilson mentioned that cookie monster tried to play him some
feral metal and impress him by how evil it sounded, so Wilson check-mated
him by playing Slug Bait by Throbbing Gristle.

I was dumb enough to look it up on Youtube. Now I feel like I need someone
to tuck me into bed every night and tell me it's all going to be okay.

Bad prog genius.bad!