[kj] Fwd: Killing Joke Fulfillment

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jun 26 08:26:21 EDT 2012

When you consider they started rehearsals laying down the tracks for
MMXII last July/August if I remember correctly, and then got the album
released in April and have toured it and yet this projects material
was recorded sometime in March 2011, took until around
Septermber/October to materialise on Pledge Music and has taken until
the end of June 2012 for unsigned copies, and will be into July 2012
for signed copies to be despatched it is absolute shit.

Hope at least the British Heart Foundation have had their share of the
money from this charity release by now....that is about the only thing
I feel positive about this "project"

Nick