[kj] The Cult @ The Hollywood Palladium

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 14:17:41 EDT 2012

> ..Ian Astbury's vox.. like many veteran singers these days, he's lost much of his former power in his singing....

> .. it never came close to the kind of crazy, rowdy level the '86 or even the '95 shows I saw . . .

Bands should be forced to listen (on Youtube) to their much earlier/original performances of songs - or even just listen to the original cd versions - and be contractually required to sing comparably.

I was tempted to see Van Halen a coupla

weeks back. Does Davey still jump and do those air-splits? http://davehillonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/david-lee-roth_b.jpg

Blessed are the Cracked for
  they let in the Light,