[kj] (OT) Watch Glastonbury 2012 Live

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Fri Jun 22 14:26:28 EDT 2012

I reckon promoters will soon struggle to sell weekend festival tickets at
£150-£200 a pop unless punters have a viable way of charging up their smart
phones ... on the way back from my Munich coach trip last month it will
hilarious to see quite a few passengers on the ferry pulling slot machine
plugs out of sockets to get some charge to their mobile phones, at least
until someone came along and intervened ...