[kj] Rip It Up And Start Again (Book)

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 08:54:27 EDT 2012

Arrrgh!
now i have the Word Girl stuck in my head.

Actually, after not hearing SP for literally decades, you've prompted me to Spotify'd them & am rather enjoying the nostalgia.
I'd forgotten what a magical-breathy quality Greens' voice had. Surprised to just read he's Welsh.

It's funny, I find that songs/bands I hated in the eighties I rather enjoy hearing now.
Probably because they take me right back to my teens.
Middle-aged misty-eyed nostalgia!