[kj] Off The Topic: New Pil

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Wed Jun 13 01:18:24 EDT 2012

I have to agree with the consensus - its starts off well then it falls apart
a bit in the middle before picking itself up again towards the end. Some of
the lyrics are naff and our John's (who is from London) vocals seem to be
mixed just a little bit too high for my liking. Best songs for me are One
Drop and Deeper Water.

The DVD is absolutely brilliant, though.

Oh - and I quite like the cover

Peter

_____