[kj] Rare video from Coleman & Dudley's Songs from the Victorious City

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 11:33:56 EDT 2012

Cheers, B. I quite enjoyed that.

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nz
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 17:01:51 +1200
Subject: Re: [kj] Rare video from Coleman & Dudley's Songs from the Victorious City

Classical symphony composer and KILLING JOKE frontman Jaz Coleman plays piano at Ra Bob studio, Prague. May 18, 2011. At the end is an excerpt from "Bury My Bones On The Barrier" -- a song Jaz sang in pubs with Killing Joke bass player Paul Raven (R.I.P.) and then rearranged into this form to be played at Raven's funeral. (video by Ra Bob)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M636HDPA-As