[kj] Punk Britannica

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Jun 8 16:53:09 EDT 2012

Youth's been hot-boxing the tour bus and blasting Om and Kyuss, with some
success, Geordie's getting on everyone's tits, threatening to pull the whole
shaky edifice of the band down if they don't record their new album in New
Zealand, the bus is smelling like old man's nutsack, Jazzziz been moaning
about his voice but Youth telling him to harden the fuck up and rock out
with your cock out like it was 1981, which seemed to work...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMofDWzfA6A&feature=relmfu