[kj] An Irrational Domain - Jaz's Book

adrianwason at btinternet.com adrianwason at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 4 03:15:22 EDT 2012

i thought the font was pretty impressive
and everyone that passed whilst it was open on my laptop made a favourable comment.
i would love to read more, i think i read it about 10 years ago but didn't appreciate it
i searched for another chapter on the net but couldnt find
i was quite surprised even then at the relationship between bpf and jc
but do recall jaz saying that he was instantly repulsed the first time he met bpf(in a positive way)
a feeling i had when i first met jaz
or it may have been as he was wearing a sports jacket over a roll neck jumper!