[kj] An Irrational Domain - Jaz's Book

robert best www.robert.com at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jun 1 04:20:01 EDT 2012

A IRRATIONAL DOMAIN is described as the Magickal Record of Killing Joke. I remember seeing Jaz on TV with Geordie in the late 1980's brandishing the full 110,000 word version. I've only seen excerpts on line so far. In a recent Terrorizer interview Jaz revealed that his disappearance to Iceland in 1982, was to converse with his 'Holy Guardian Angel'. He also revealed that Youth is now a Druid and Geordie is a Qabalah Master. Have any other Gatherers read Jaz's writings and what do you make of it?
www.lennonka.com/ODIC_AID.pdf
Sent by Robert