[kj] Facebook official statement...Jaz gone AWOL

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 10:19:45 EDT 2012

Could someone please tell the truth about Jaz?
Is he actually unstable? I've known bipolars. I had a (brief) relationship and a long friendship with one. It is scary stuff.

For years we've been amused by little - Jaz's naughty pranks etc. Our balmy hero. Look, is he really suffering? Is what Nick is saying true. As with, literally and completely true?

Paul.