[kj] (OT)Fw: PiL Announce North American Tour Fall 2012

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Mon Jul 30 18:22:12 EDT 2012

Karen Weil wrote:

Ah, so they’re hitting L.A. Good to know. Thank you, Jim.

Los Angeles, CA, Club NOKIA, USA, October 28th 2012
(tickets on sale August 3)

That's the same venue they played just over 2 years ago. Very surprised how much I enjoyed the show, Lyndon's band is excellent.
Pretty small theater-sized place with a GA floor and a Wiltern-style balcony section (which they didn't sell seats for in 2010).
Good sound but the club is upstairs over some restaurants and it was kind of disconcerting how much the floor seemed to shake during
the show. The only downside is it's right in that plaza next to Staples Arena and if there's a game or show going on at Staples the
same night, I'd recommend parking a couple blocks away to easy in/out access.

T.B.