[kj] The Gathering 2012

Paulucy219 at aol.com Paulucy219 at aol.com
Thu Jul 26 17:37:19 EDT 2012

Maybe - but they've still tried to have us all over first! - A KILLING
JOKE INDEED - OR TOO FAR!!!

In a message dated 25/07/2012 16:30:25 GMT Daylight Time, antoni at clara.net
writes:

I missed the Camden Crawl and survived ... if it goes ahead we can always
have our own gathering next door ...
_http://metropolis-group.co.uk/studios/studio-a/_ (http://metropolis-group.co.uk/studios/studio-a/) ... is it
here “ 70 Chiswick High Street” or elsewhere ???
Ironically it’s the nearest Killing Joke gig for me ever ... even closer
than the blessed Hammersmith Palais ... give it time ... a bit of bartering
maybe ... once the initial appalling fan feedback is digested ... stick in
a playback of the TDARS film, maybe even an advance DVD ... give everyone a
copy of the GOP boxset and cut the overall price to £99 ... drop the £9.80
booking fee ... and maybe it sounds a bit more attractive ...
Regards, Antoni