[kj] Pass this on to Wayne.........

Paulucy219 at aol.com Paulucy219 at aol.com
Thu Jul 26 17:28:31 EDT 2012

Love that idea. Maybe the tribute band should cancel the day before too!

Paul.

In a message dated 25/07/2012 14:40:10 GMT Daylight Time, fluke1 at live.co.uk
writes:

Hussey noted that he agreed with some of the points in the purported
Killing Joke post (“These are venues that we could easily play on our own,” he
notes), and urges the promoters not to replace Killing Joke and instead
just let The Mission and The Cult each play longer."

Can someone suggest to Wayne that they get a Killing Joke tribute band to
play in Killing Jokes place .
Maybe Gatherers could form a Killing Joke tribute band to play the
gig...............and tell Jaz that its 200 pounds per ticket and he gets to meet
the tribute band .
The tribute bands name?
Gotto be.........*The Last Laugh*

=