[kj] Metropolis

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Jul 26 01:22:13 EDT 2012

I don’t have enough faces or palms to do the level of FACEPALM required for this fuckup.

If I had one thing to say to Jaz, it would be this:

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac6cOJb2FvI&feature=related> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac6cOJb2FvI&feature=related

“You never open your fucking month…until you know what the shot is.”