[kj] KJ live @ Metropolis Studios Saturday Sept 8, 2012

Paula Cook cook_paula at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 10:39:03 EDT 2012

Over £200 to see KJ?! They have just GOT to be joking, NO WAY am I paying that!! Meet and greet?? - well hang on, Jaz was slagging off The Cult for doing exactly the same thing only last week!! This has just GOT to be a hoax, there's no way I can believe any of this, I just don't believe that a band who would always hang out with fans before and after gigs and not make any big deal out of it would go down this path. This would have been unthinkable even as little as five years ago.
I'm totally with you on this, Claire, there's no way I'm paying this to see KJ. Regards to all,Paula aka Nuclear Girl