[kj] KJ live @ Metropolis Studios Saturday Sept 8, 2012

Phillipps, Marc Marc.Phillipps at nclondon.nhs.uk
Wed Jul 25 07:50:00 EDT 2012

>I'm so disappointed in them.

Same here

We were the ones at The Underworld/Subterrania/Barfly etc

We were the ones at the Cambridge Junction on the Hosannahs tour when they should’ve been playing as Jaz & Geordie (and some other blokes)

We were the ones that purchased numerous tickets for gigs they just couldn’t be bothered to play and still we came back for more

We were the ones who bothered to turn up for the 1989 tour after the OTG debacle

And they pull this?