[kj] Tangled Web

HG hgrey1935 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 15:13:37 EDT 2012

Gigs are often about money and opportunity. I wonder whether the downsized
gigs still made financial sense to KJ (or some band members). Shame about
the cancellation because I would think the band would want to have as many
people hear their music as possible. And I thought it sounded (in reading
between the lines) like Big Paul had arranged his schedule to so he could
play the shows. Funny, but I was at the Finsbury Park gig in the early 90s
when KJ opened for headliners, the Mission, and it was a great show. And
say what you will about Wayne Hussey, you can't deny that he helped fashion
the Sister's sound in the early 80's (though not sure he contributed to
this track: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hsWZO8e2Po)

Harold
San Jose, CA

P.S.-Have been loving the "Put on Your Masks and Animal Skins" tumblr site.
Awesome...