[kj] Fwd: Message from Jaz, re: September shows

adrianwason at btinternet.com adrianwason at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 19 16:23:12 EDT 2012

yes  that will be fun

________________________________
From: "countessghoulita at aol.com" <countessghoulita at aol.com>
To: gathering at misera.net
Sent: Thursday, 19 July 2012, 21:21
Subject: [kj] Fwd: Message from Jaz, re: September shows

I stand corrected with my previous message, as I re-read the statement,"The only reason we allowed ourselves to be talked
into it was to blow both bands off the stage and to steal their respective
audiences."

I have seen The Mission and Wayne Hussey solo. Both brilliant shows. Wayne Hussey is very nice in person, but don't get him pissed. I can only imagine what his statement may be about this fiasco, and look forward to reading it.

I love KJ, but I am less inclined in reading excuses like this one.

CG