[kj] Down by the river update

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Tue Jul 17 02:28:24 EDT 2012

I saw Jerry Butson at the weekend. A transcript of our brief conversation

Me. Hello Jerry. How's things.
Jerry. Good. You?
Me. Yeah. Alright.
Jerry. Got down by the river yet?
Me. Have I fuck. Ha ha.
Jerry. I have. You can have it. It's shit!

So. There you go. Worth the wait obviously.

No. I'm still waiting. Despite CDs being ready and paying the same price as anyone else, because I ordered the vinyl and it's not ready, I have to wait. They will send them out together. Cheap bastards. Double postage charged. Single posted used i bet.

I can imagine the discussion. " hey. I know how to screw another £2 out of the bastards........:"

This has turned into a hate filled experience.
Had you noticed??