[kj] Your Favourite KJ albums in order

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Mon Jul 16 16:48:33 EDT 2012

I'll have a go to, haven't done it before, too busy lurking...

KJ (1980)
BTATS
Night Time
MMXII
KJ (2003)
WTF
Pandemonium
Absolute Dissent
Revelations
Fire Dances
Democracy
OTG
Extremities
Hosannas

(No Ha!, as it's Live..., but I'd put Chaos for Breakfast at #1)

/Per