[kj] Your Favourite KJ albums in order

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Sun Jul 15 02:05:01 EDT 2012

Good job Robert--I guess their output of the past 10 years are not your favorite though, but I like your choice of the 1st four. This is really hard for me to do (maybe b/c it's such a long time period w/so many gaps in the band's output, there is so much diversity in albums, and my tastes/obsessions have changed over the years), but here's a quick attempt:
1. Pandemonium 2. Fire Dances 3. Revelations 4. 2012 5. KJ 1980 6./7. Extremities/Absolute Dissent (tie) 8. Hosannas 9. KJ 2003 10./11. WTF/Democracy (tie) 12. Night Time 13. BTATS 14. OTGAgain, this is tough to do b/c it's based on a combination of:*my objective opinion of the songs/production/lyrics/live performances of songs from albums*how often I listened to the album when it was released (i.e. my initial obsession)*my continued liking of each album after all these years From: www.robert.com at hotmail.co.uk