[kj] The Beat

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Jul 14 17:38:00 EDT 2012

In case there are any other Beat fans - they have re-released all three
albums - about time and I have only got the first one so far but for a
tenner it is excellent in case anyone had doubts. Personally I think it is
one of thee great albums so this is a big bonus. Saw Roger about a month
ago and he was still working on the new album, told me about the new
guitarist etc. and the Selector show gossip but never mentioned these
coming!!!

Disc two has the early singles and some sessions and some superb dub and
other mixes and the DVD disc has two vids, five TOTP appearances and a live
show from 1980.

Well worth the cash.