[kj] the real thing

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Jul 14 14:27:09 EDT 2012

Thank you for not advertising the name of the scummy fucking shop.nice one.

Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 19:18:52 +0100
From: adrianwason at btinternet.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] the real thing

i was in mr chapmans favourite shop today and picked up jk flesh and faith no more the real thing.i haven't heard the real thing since 1991 when my car was broken into and all my stuff nicked.i've forgotten what a good album it is, always overshadowed by angel dust. i'll listen to jk flesh later when everyone's gone to bed i've heard bits of it already so know what to expect.