[kj] Monty Python - The Killer Joke

adrianwason at btinternet.com adrianwason at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 13 15:25:02 EDT 2012

the killing joke one was good.the thing that made me laugh was the british troops storming trhrough the woods attempting to say the joke in german
but it could only be translated one word at a time by the british as it was too dangerous.

when i watch monty python now and especially the business meetings,when they say do u want a drink it's a double brandy or whiskey instead of the usual shit coffe u get these days.

is this the right room for an argument?'I've told you once','no you have'nt etc' one of the best

then the architects sketch with the rotating knives

the pets department where everything one assistant says you have to times by 6 and divide by 12 or something like that

the most stupid if you are very very pissed is the killer rabbit in the holy grail, I BELIEVE!!!!!!!