[kj] Jaz's Hilarious Rant on Hypocrite Rock Stars in Politics

robert best www.robert.com at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jul 13 00:11:40 EDT 2012

I do not support terrorism (and that includes the USA/UK attacking other countries and Jewish State terrorism of Israel against Palestinians), or Islamic terrorism, (or Irish Republican or Ulster Loyalist terrorism for that matter), but Hamas were elected by the people. I do think the Palestinians should be given a viable State of their own. I don't see why Iran cannot have nuclear weapons while we have them. Vanunu, an Israeli was imprisoned for exposing the fact that Israel has nuclear weapons. In an interview with 'Kerrang!' in August 2003, Jaz said 'The English people are fucking SLAVES! We can't even launch our own nuclear missiles without American say so'. I don't blindly agree with all of KJ's ideas without thinking for myself, but I do agree with most of them.