[kj] Jaz's Hilarious Rant on Hypocrite Rock Stars in Politics

Paul Gorman [Home] PaulGorman at ireland.com
Thu Jul 12 17:16:04 EDT 2012

Yes, but then the onus would be on Bono, to prove he is not a piece of shit,
something I would doubt he can do, without going into it, all is not as it
seems with our Bozo, he is not the angel he likes to portray to the media.
What I will say, is his business and business partners, do all they can to
make sure they do not pay any taxes or as little tax as they possibly can in
the country they reside. OK, it can be argued most businesses will do that,
but most businesses do not try portray themselves as holier than thou, while
rubbing shoulders with the very people they claim to oppose i.e. world
leaders.

Either way it was only a joke, on my part, but my main gripe with Bono,
Geldof et al, it the hypocrisy, say one thing and do another.

dub