[kj] Down by the River - Actually worth the wait...

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Thu Jul 12 16:57:39 EDT 2012

OK, I've been moaning about the farcical delays of Down by the River and I've already stopped listening to the mp3s, but...

...the DVD is a gem (not of power though).
I feel that normal live DVD's are a bit dull, but this has no images of any band members and is instead the visuals with the soundtrack from the concert.
F**ing great stuff.
It bears Colesey's hallmarks, but I can't see him credited anywhere, I hope he got paid for it at least.

So, after all, I feel that wait was worth it...

/Per