[kj] Jaz's Hilarious Rant on Hypocrite Rock Stars in Politics

robert best www.robert.com at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jul 12 05:37:16 EDT 2012

I sympathise with Arab liberation struggles to throw off repressive regimes, such as in Egypt where the people overthrew Mubarrak, the lackey of USA/Israel. I don't think we should get involved though in a bloody war against Syria or Iran. Its up to the people in those countries to struggle if they want more freedom, which we could support. Gaddafi's death was a bloody lynching, he should have been able to answer any charges in a court of law.