[kj] BPF & Sardinia

Frenchy Frenzy frenchyfrenzy at killingjoke.fr
Wed Jul 11 14:28:19 EDT 2012

BPF wasn't supposed to play any summer gigs because of other business
commitments BUT he will play the UK gigs in Sept 2012

Stephane "flying tomorrow to Cagliari / Sardinia to see the Joke"

http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/275851882513778/
<http://www.facebook.com/%23!/events/275851882513778/>

http://www.liveradio365.com/index.php?NODE=news
<http://www.liveradio365.com/index.php?NODE=news&id=1023> &id=1023