[kj] Jaz's Hilarious Rant on Hypocrite Rock Stars in Politics

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Wed Jul 11 12:15:34 EDT 2012

I agree that calling Blair a War Criminal is highly appropriate, whether or not it is legally correct. Murdering civilians should be a crime.
From: www.robert.com at hotmail.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 13:40:52 +0100
Subject: [kj] Jaz's Hilarious Rant on Hypocrite Rock Stars in Politics

I am English but I wouldn't mind if Jaz called WAR CRIMINAL Blair an 'English piece of shit'. I also have Irish cousins. Jaz is mixed race, he had an English father and has a high caste Anglo-Indian mother, so I don't see how he could face charges of racial abuse.