[kj] Jaz's Hilarious Rant on Hypocrite Rock Stars in Politics

Ketracel White ketracelwhite at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 21:33:22 EDT 2012

Awesome

From: Brendan Quinn
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 5:13 PM
To: 'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'
Subject: Re: [kj] Jaz's Hilarious Rant on Hypocrite Rock Stars in Politics

I wouldn't say Midnight Oil are the worst band in the world (Red Hot Chilli Peppers, duh), but they are almost certainly the worst band to come out of the Southern Hemisphere, and the second worst Christian band in the world, after U2.

I searched Youtube with a fine-tooth comb to find anything worse from down this way than the Oil, it can't actually be done, but I did come close:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofDCsRhT57o

;p