[kj] Jaz in Hilarious Rant on Hypocrite Rock Stars in Politics

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 07:32:59 EDT 2012

I believe the prhase was "balding Welsh dwarves".

I like Bono so will stay out of this.

I know someone who saw Geldof speak at a private equity conference. He was on about private equity in Africa. Apparently he was very inspirational. Everyone left with a tear in their eye wanting to do good for Africa - though probably only if they could get a 25% per annum return on it.