[kj] KJ & Spirituality

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 17:21:44 EDT 2012

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 9:40 PM, Rob Moss <rob.moss at gmx.com> wrote:

> When we talk about religion, that's different and I go back to Gregs point

> about it being a man made concept.

Latin religiōn- (stem of religiō ) conscientiousness, piety,equivalent to
relig ( āre ) to tie, fasten ( re-
re-<http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/re->
+ ligāre to bind,tie; compare
ligament<http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ligament>)
+ -iōn- -ion <http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/-ion>; compare
rely<http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/rely>

i sometimes like to think that religion is the link/join between *self* and
*Self* - the relationship between your divine core and your transient
ego/personality. everybody has it, whether denied or nourished the
relationship exists..
your religion is like your grandmother- maybe you never see her, maybe you
dont care about her, maybe you talk everyday, but the relationship is
always there

the church however likes to join the ppl in fear and ignorance, easy to
control..