[kj] KJ & Spirituality

adrianwason at btinternet.com adrianwason at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 7 16:57:00 EDT 2012

Top post m8
All beyond me
Used to dabble in this and that as their is a talent in the family allegedly
I was living in Bath at extremities time and got so scared at what I saw I had to move out of that house.
There were 2 many coincidences and 2 of the people in the house shared exactly the same birthday.
One of the weirdest things that happened apart from the massive revolving heads was being shown what a small part of the overall everything we are here

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 12:26 PM BST bongo wrote

>i've had a smoke, so excuse me . . . . . . . . .

>=)

; " there is no life after death. No heaven or hell. If you want to