[kj] Frown On The River

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jul 5 09:01:59 EDT 2012

Finally received my signed copy today (strangely not according to my
Pledge Music account has it even been despatched, hey perhaps I will
end up with two copies).

Item was sent recorded delivery, obviously because Pledge Music don't
even have my item listed as despatched no tracking reference email was
sent. Posted in a crappy cheap unbranded jiffy envelope that fails
to protect the slightly scuffed corners of the cardboard packaging
with the CDs half hanging out, I ripped open the package hardly
elated.

For some strange reason I have two identical inlay booklets, so have
two sets of identical thank yous.

All in all the packaging is crap, the administration of the project
was crap, the administration of delivery is crap, and with a new album
out its all just an historical reference this late in the day...far
from overjoyed!. At least proceeds go to the British Heart
Foundation.

Nick