[kj] Official KJ site update: New Ministry/Relapse

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Tue Jan 31 15:01:34 EST 2012

ok, well went through and gave it another skim.
I'd say its probably about on par with recent releases.
Couple good songs, some ok filler, and then some head scratchers.
topics include: addiction, current (OWS, etc), political, and lifes a real
MF'er. - about what you'd expect. And music follows pretty much the
standard Ministry format.

They have a song "99%" which seems it will be the one that would be their
standout/anthem song- although the lyrics are a bit simplistic- and I
would have expected a bit more from them in that dept on that topic.
They also do a "Get up Get out and Vote" that seems to be going for anthem.
There is a kind of trashy ballad sort of track (Bloodlust) that I liked
and showed a little variation-
If you were making a top 20 ministry comp for someone, you may throw that
one in there to round things out.
Most of it falls into what I usually think of their songs- I like the
intro, or the guitar riff, or vocals in the song but most of the time it
doesn't happen all in the same song, lol.
They do a United Forces S.O.D. cover.
Im sure everyone could pull a few things they like out of it.
I might try to interview Ol' Al -- not nec on the music but just to let him
expound on some current topics

Adam

In a message dated 1/26/2012 3:22:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,