[kj] Official KJ site update: 1/23

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 26 09:00:58 EST 2012

Unfortunately, the same sense of caution and scepticism that makes me reluctant to believe government propaganda (and so on), leads me to assume I shouldn't entirely trust men like Pilger, either, but I seem to have few friends in that region.

J.

NOW AVAILABLE: Flowers From Hell: The Modern Japanese Horror Film, by Jim Harper (Noir Publishing). "Fascinating overview of the Japanese horror boom... Comprehensive, in-depth and slickly presented."- DVD Monthly. Available from Noir Publishing, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones and all good bookstores.

And oil-fracking doesn't produce seismic activity. And 14,000 U.S. infants(mostly) haven't died from the Fukushima fallout. They may not be called "FEMA" camps but there will be camps. Sorry, are now camps.
All should have a read of Hedges and Pilger. Some Pepe Escobar too.